Asian Home Gourmet Singapore coconut rice- 50g
Spice Mix For Singapore Coconut Rice Nasi Lemak
Nasi Lemak, steamed coconut rice, is a traditional Malay rice dish that is popular in Singapore. The fragrant rice is cooked in rich coconut milk and usually eaten with chicken, ikan bilis (anchovies), egg, pickled vegetables and a dollop of spicy sambal chilli.
No Added MSG, Preservatives Or Artificial Colours. Gluten Free.
Ingredients: Coconut cream powder [(coconut, water, glucose syrup, emulsifier (mono and diglyceride of fatty acids), buffering agent (dipotassium phosphate), anti-caking agent(silicon dioxide)] :
40%, maltodextrin, salt, soybean oil, thickening agent anti-caking( tri-calcium phosphate).
Typical Value per 100g
Energy kJl 355 Kcal
Carbohydrate 62.4 g
Protein 0.7 g Salt 18,2 g
Singapore Coconut Rice (Serves 5):
1 packet Singapore Coconut Rice Mix
2 1/4 cups (500g) uncooked rice
3 cups (670ml) water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Sliced cucumber and sambal chilli as garnish (optional)
1. Mix rice, spice mix, water and oil in a saucepan.
2. Bring to boil and stir once. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes. Stir to mix. Garnish and serve hot with cooked eggs, fish or chicken
Cooking Tip: Using Rice Cooker
Put rice, water spice mix and oil in the rice cooker and mix well. Set for cooking. Stir to mix the cooked rice before garnish
Allergen Advice: Contains Soy.
Keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, use immediately.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.