Asian Home Gourmet Singapore hainanese chicken rice- 50g
Spice Paste For Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice
This Singapore signature recipe brings flavour and fragrance to rice with a touch of garlic, ginger and shallot. It is served with boiled or steamed chicken, chilli sauce and tamari soy sauce.
No Added MSG, Preservatives Or Artificial Colours. Gluten Free.
Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice (Serves 4):
1 packet Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Spice Paste
450g (1 lb) chicken thighs, cut 3 slits through the skin into the meat
2 1/2 cups (550 ml) water
1 1/2 cups (250g) uncooked rice
Soya sauce and sesame oil to taste (optional)
Sliced cucumber and tomato as garnish
1. Put rice, water and spice paste in non-stick saucepan. Mix well
2. Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Turn heat off
3. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. Remove chicken and season to taste before serving with rice. Garnish
Cooking Tip: Using Rice Cooker
Put rice, 1 3/4 cups (380 ml) water and spice paste in rice cooker. Mix well. Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Set for cooking. Stand for 5-10 minutes before serving
Allergen Advice: Contains Soy.
Keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, use immediately.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.