Priced each. 300g.
Wagyu Striploin, or Sirloin, comes from along the spine in the hindquarter of the animal. A muscle that doesn't do much work, it is tender with a think covering of fat protecting the stunningly marbled meat beneath. Chilean Wagyu Beef is in a league of its own, being fed on grain for 500 days, creates a rich, buttery and luxurious to the palate. Being renowned for a rich marbling of fat running through the muscles, adding flavour and texture when cooked. With a long finish, you will find it coats the mouth exquisitely with stunning flavour.
حلال Halal certification available on request.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.