Clover Simply Buttermilk
- Clover knows that we are all looking for healthier and balanced diet options that still taste great**. So, why not make Clover part of your family meal time?
- Clover is committed to Sustainable Palm Oil. For more information please visit the Dairy Crest corporate website.
- - Simply made with buttermilk
- - Absolutely no artificial ingredients
- - Half the saturated fat of butter
- - 64% fat spread
- - Perfect for spreading, cooking, baking, freezing and frying on a low to medium heat
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- * MSU Research 2016, Base: Spreads Consumers, Overall Liking, Comparison of top leading spreads (volume sales Sept'17). Data also using predicted liking score
- ** Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Clover spread has a delicious buttery taste and no artificial ingredients.
- This lovely tub of Clover is simply made with buttermilk, but has only half the saturated fat of butter and absolutely no artificial ingredients. Clover is the best tasting spread*, making it perfect to add flavour to your family meals: on toast at breakfast, spread on sandwiches in lunchboxes, melted over vegetables and potatoes and even in cakes.
- Simply made with buttermilk
- Absolutely no artificial ingredients
- Half the saturated fat of butter
- 64% fat spread
- Perfect for spreading, cooking, baking, freezing and frying on a low to medium heat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.