East End pure basmati rice - 1kg.
East End Pure Basmati Rice is grown on the Indus River Plains of Punjab, the most fertile plains, which yield some of the world's finest agricultural produce. Indeed, the region provides the special agricultural climate required to cultivate this unique aromatic rice. The farmers in this beautiful province, have a passion for growing the finest quality Basmati Rice. This is what makes East End Basmati Rice excellent.
Milled to the highest standards in the United Kingdom, our millers conduct rigorous quality checks on the produce, and it is then packed in East End 'seal fresh' bags. As a result, the natural aroma, mouth watering look and distinctive flavour of the rice are retained.
We ensure that the rice is not over polished, which helps to keep the unmistakable natural flavour associated with Basmati.
After all, East End are one of the few who know the secret of true Basmati.....
Alternative products policy: If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £50. Orders over £50 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.