Filippo Berio olive oil 5ltr
This olive oil is ideal for all types of cooking, especially roasting and frying. It's also perfect for creating delicate dressings and mayonnaise or for drizzling on pasta, jacket potatoes, vegetables, meat or fish.
Filippo Berio has been producing fine Olive Oil since 1867, today the same passion and skill goes into selecting the very best oils for all our products.
Traditionally tin cans were used to pack olive oil, which was ideal for protecting it from direct sunlight and preserving its flavour. Historically Filippo Berio was referred to as the oil in the "Golden Can" so we are now delighted to present our Olive Oil to you in this original format.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.