The Aagrah Handi cooking sauce recipe is taken from the villages of Kashmir and has quickly become a favourite amongst Aagrah diners. This is the traditional dish found in many homes in Kashmir and is perfect with any kind of meat or vegetable.
Ingredients: Fried onion (onion, sunflower oil), chopped tomato (tomato, tomato juice), coconut milk (water, coconut extract) rapeseed oil, garlic, ginger, green chilli puree, salt, coriander, red chilli, turmeric, cumin, garam masala (coriander, ginger, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, pimento, cardamom, clove, bay leaf, cassia, nutmeg), black pepper, citric acid, fenugreek leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, nigella seed, ground bay leaves, natural flavouring.
Creating your delicious Handi - Great with meat, poultry, fish or vegetables
- Add 2 desserts spoons of oil into a pan and heat, add 400g of your chosen meat/vegetables and fry until browned.
- Stir in the base, add 100ml of water to the jar, replace lid, swirl around and add this to the pan.
- Bring to the boil with the lid on and simmer gently until thoroughly cooked and your Handi reaches the desired consistency. To make your Handi really special add a handful of chopped fresh coriander – delicious!
|Average Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (67.5g)|
|of which sugars||3.3||2.2|
|of which saturates||4.6||3.1|
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.