This flour contains rice flour and chickpea flour mixed together. This is used mostly to make 'dhokla' hence the name dhokla flour. Dhoklas are widely eaten and made in indian cuisine where it is considered a nice spongy snack that can be eaten with 'imli' (tamarind) chutney and other chutneys.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.