Organic wholemeal spelt flour (1kg). An ancient relative of modern wheat, the spelt grain (triticum speltum) was widely grown by the Romans. Our Organic Wholemeal Spelt Flour is milled the old fashioned way, using only whole grains in the stoneground process, to create a 100% wholemeal spelt flour that has complex flavours and bakes a delicious loaf.
Alternative products policy: If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £50. Orders over £50 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.