Tropical Sun black eyed beans tins 400g
The Black Eye Bean is a white pea with a distinctive black centre. When soaked in salted water, the Black Eye Bean expands to nearly double its original size. You can use Black Eye Beans to create a vast array of fantastic recipes, including soups, stews and curries. Or why not tropicalise your salad with them?
Beans (60%), water (39.58%), salt (0.4%), antioxidant ascorbic acid (0.02%).
Per 100ml/ 100g
- Energy 50
- Fat 0.3
- Of which saturates 0
- Carbohydrates 4
- Of which sugars 0 g
- Fibre 6
- Protein 4.9
- Salt 0.85 g
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.