White Pearl basmati rice 2kg
White Pearl basmati rice is a single variety premium grain selected from known farmers from the West Punjab, the true home of basmati. Aged for up to 18 months, White Pearl Basmati Rice has a milky colour. Indicating that it is not over polished and hence retains more nutrients, flavour and aroma. This ensures the superior quality.
White Pearl Basmati Rice is extremely versatile and is used in most cuisines including English, Chinese and Indian dishes.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.