Placing your order on SaveCoBradford.co.uk is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. ADD PRODUCTS
2. FILL OUT ADDRESS DETAILS
3. ENTER PAYMENT DETAILS
However, if you want that with a bit more detail, here goes!
1. Browse our products using the navigation menu at the top of the page or simply use the search bar at the top left of the page if there is a specific item you are looking for.
2. Simply click "Add to cart" and the selected product will appear in your shopping trolley at the top right of the page, along with the price.
3. If your product has options, click "Choose options" and you can select the exact variation from the product page.
4. When you have added all the items you want, click the shopping cart at the top right of the page and then click "View cart" to review your items or make any amendments. When you are happy to proceed, select the 'terms & conditions agreement' tick box and then click "Checkout".
5. On the checkout page please fill out your contact information, including your email, address, postcode and telephone number. If you already have an account with us, you can simply log in using your email and password and your detailed will already be filled in.
6. Then click "Continue to shipping" to select your delivery requirements. This can be next day or same day delivery if you place your order before 12.00 pm on weekdays. Then click "Continue to payment".
7. Proceed to fill in your payment card details and select "Same as billing address" if both are the same. You can also save your information if this is your first order to make re-ordering easier next time. Now simply click "Pay now".
8. It will takes a few seconds to process your order, and you should land on the order confirmation screen.
9. Don't forget to check your email or mobile phone for the order confirmation. Please make sure to check your SPAM folder if you do not receive an email and mark the email as "Not Spam".
Yes, you can add more products to your order after placing it, as long as it has not been fulfilled. To do this, simply reply to the order confirmation email with your amendment, call our customer care line or use our online chat system. One of our colleagues will be happy to add the items you would like. You will then receive a checkout link to the email provided to pay for the additional items.
Your credit voucher will be sent to you via email (from email@example.com) in the following format: https://savecobradford.co.uk/discount/ORDERNUMBERCREDIT. To redeem the voucher, you can click on this link when placing your next order and the credit amount will be deducted from the order. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see the credit voucher email in your inbox. Alternatively, if this does not work for you, the code from your credit voucher can be inserted into the discount code box in order to redeem the amount.
Yes, we have a minimum order value of £30. You will need to meet the minimum requirement in order to checkout.
In the interest of fairness and in order to minimise the impact on supply chain and avoid disruption to our availability, we have applied a restriction of 4 items per product per customer.
If you find any damaged items in your order, please take pictures of both the packaging and the item in question and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need these images to conduct an investigation with both our courier service and our operations manager as each order dispatched is recorded on CCTV.Also, please do not throw away the damaged item as we would need ascertaining whether or not it can be replaced. In the event of a replacement, we kindly ask that you repackage the item in the original box that arrived and we will have the item picked up via courier. Please note, the above does not apply to liquid or glass items, which will need to be disposed of appropriately.In the event an item cannot be replaced, it is our policy to issue a credit voucher for the equivalent
Yes, when you are ready to place your order, on your cart page you will see a section just below the total, called ‘order instructions’. If you click this you will be able to leave notes on your order for our pickers. For example, if you would like your meat prepared in a certain way or if you would not like alternatives or for anything else.
SaveCo Online delivers 7 days a week for local deliveries and Mon-Sat for national deliveries. If you place your order before 12.00 pm, we will give you the option for same day delivery. We will endeavour to have your order delivered by 6.00 pm at the latest for same day deliveries. We will deliver all other orders the following day or within 2-3 days for national orders. Please note, you will receive an email confirmation once orders have been despatched. Once dispatched, you will be sent a tracking link to track your order.
If you are not at home when your delivery arrives, your driver will try to reach you by phone. If they are unable to get a hold of you, they will have to leave to continue with delivering customer orders. In this case, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible on 01274 665566 to arrange an alternative time for the delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do miss a delivery, we cannot guarantee that the driver will be able to return with your order on the same day.
SaveCo Bradford have the capacity to deliver groceries, meat and household goods nationwide via a Next Day courier service. All local orders are delivered by our dedicated team of drivers and delivery staff. Please review our shipping policy for more information.
Yes, once your order has been picked and is ready for dispatch, you will receive a notification via email to confirm this and also a link so that you can track your order.Tracking your order is simple and easy, giving you a time frame of when you will receive your order.
At SaveCo Bradford we employ our own staff to carry out local deliveries to ensure we offer the most efficient and friendliest home delivery service to our customers. Our staff carry ID at all times. For nationwide deliveries we have partnered with a local courier service who offer a Next Day delivery to most parts of the UK. You can select your preferred method during checkout.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly at email@example.com and we’ll take you through the process.
Please note: all perishable products, such as meat, cannot be returned.
If a product you have ordered is out of stock, we will always endeavour to find the closest alternative item, e.g. the same product of another brand, to ensure your order is fulfilled. If this is not possible, we will either issue you with a discount voucher code or offer you a refund of the equivalent amount back onto the payment card used.
We have an alternative products policy in place, as stated within the terms of service. If an ordered product is out of stock, a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If you are unhappy with the alternative product received, you may return the product to us in the same condition as when it was delivered for a credit or refund. Please note, in this instance SaveCo Online will not be responsible for the return shipping costs and you will be responsible for arranging the return of the product. You have the option to opt out of receiving alternatives by leaving a note at the checkout page.
Out of stock?
Yes. Click the green "Email When Available" tab on the right hand side of the product page and leave your email address. As soon the product is restocked you will receive a notification.
We are always happy to hear from customers who want to recommend a product for us to stock. Please get in touch via our contact page https://savecobradford.co.uk/pages/suggest-a-product or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.