Anardana refers to the dried seeds of the pomegranate fruit. Bits of pomegranate pulp remain on the seeds as they dry, so the slightly sticky seeds with a fruity, mildly sweet and tangy taste are used as a souring agent in Indian cuisine. They are used mainly in vegetable and legume dishes, as well as a few Moghlai dishes. Heer Anardana seeds are dried from the best quality pomegranate fruits picked at their peak.
Alternative products policy: If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £50. Orders over £50 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.