Sun-Pat Crunchy Peanut Butter - 300g
Sun-Pat's crunchy peanut butter is full of flavour and taste to be used on toast or other foods.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Peanuts (95%), Stabiliser: E471, Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt. Total Peanut Ingredients (96%).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Per 30g Serving|
of which Saturates
of which sugars
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page. Also, If an alternative item is available, its allergy information may be different so please state any allergies in the Order Instructions tab.
If you would like to be notified when an out of stock product is back online, please click the green "Notify me when in stock" tab on the right.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.