Thai Dragon Rice Stick Noodles 400g
Thai Dragon Rice Stick Noodles are a versatile ingredient in many East Asian dishes. Steamed not fried. Made traditionally to taste authentic.
- Place all your rice noodles in a deep mixing bowl, trying to snap as few of them as possible.
- Bring a good amount of water to boil.
- Pour the boiling water over the rice noodles until they are completely submerged.
- Give the noodles a stir to loosen them up.
- When they are completely limp, give them a taste to see if they're cooked through.
- Once the noodles are tender, drain them and run them under cool water to stop the cooking.
- Toss them with a bit of sesame oil to keep the noodles from sticking to each other.
- One can add in soups, stir-fries or deep-fry
Appliances may vary. Do not reheat.
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page. Also, If an alternative item is available, its allergy information may be different so please state any allergies in the Order Instructions tab.
If you would like to be notified when an out of stock product is back online, please click the green "Notify me when in stock" tab on the right.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
We kindly ask that you check the packaging for ingredients and allergen information before consumption.