Another Aagrah Foods speciality! This recipe is an Aagrah Restaurants signature dish and has been one of our guest-favourites for over 30 years. The Aagrah Hydrabadi cooking sauce is milder than a Balti with an aromatic creamy sauce yet still full of flavour, the whole family will love this. Best cooked with chicken but also delicious with meat/vegetables, a Hydrabadi is great served with Pilau Rice or Garlic Nan.
Ingredients: Fried onion (onion, sunflower oil), chopped tomato (tomato, tomato juice), rapeseed oil, garlic, ginger, salt, chillies, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander leaf, garam masala (coriander, ginger, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, pimento, cardamom, clove, bay leaf, cassia, nutmeg), coriander, cumin, fenugreek leaves, citric acid, cardamom, natural flavouring.
Creating your delicious Hydrabadi - Great with meat, poultry, fish or vegetables
- Add 2 desserts spoons of oil into a pan and heat, add 400g of your chosen meat/vegetables and fry until browned.
- Stir in the base, add 125ml of water to the jar, replace lid, swirl around and add this to the pan.
- Bring to the boil with the lid on and simmer gently until thoroughly cooked. Add 100g of single cream* and heat on high for 1 minute or until the sauce reaches a desired consistency. Serve with rice, naan bread or chapatis – delicious!
* Double cream, mild yoghurt or a diary free alternative will also work well.
||Per Serving (67.5g)|
|of which sugars||4.4||3.0|
|of which saturates||0.6||0.4|
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.