The Aagrah Achari cooking sauce takes it's name from Achar (picked spices). This dish originates from Central India and the recipe has won many accolades for Aagrah; most notably when it was Aslam's winning dish when crowned "International Indian Chef of the Year". Traditionally cooked with lamb but superb with chicken or fish. This is one of our best!
Ingredients: Chopped tomato, (tomato, tomato juice), fried onion (onion, sunflower oil), coconut milk (water, coconut extract), spirit vinegar (water, distilled alcohol), rapeseed oil, garlic, chillies, coriander leaf, ginger, salt, lime pickle (lime, salt, vegetable oil, chilli powder, mustard, acetic acid, fenugreek, spices), coriander, mustard seed, chilli powder, turmeric, liquorice, cumin, nigella seed, fenugreek leaves, cardamom. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Creating your delicious Achari - Great with meat, poultry, fish or vegetables
- Add 2 desserts spoons of oil into a pan and heat, add 400g of your chosen meat/vegetables and fry until browned. To make your Achari really special add a couple of whole green chillies.
- Stir in the base, add 70ml of water to the jar, replace lid, swirl around and add this to the pan.
- Bring to the boil with the lid on and simmer gently for approx. 10 mins or until thoroughly cooked – delicious!
Per Serving (67.5g)
|of which sugars||3.5||2.4|
|of which saturates||3.1||2.1|
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive an alternative for a particular product, please leave a note in the "Order Instructions" tab at the top right of the cart page.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): From £4.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above but from £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.