Rajah Tandoori Masala is a classic blend of fine spices specially selected for the marinating of meat and poultry.
Tandoori masala is very popular and used extensively with dishes as Tandoori Chicken in which the chicken is marinated with the Tandoori masala and plain yogurt before roasting it in a traditional tandoor at very high heat.
Ground Coriander, Iodised Salt, Ground Cumin, Ground Cinnamon, Sugar, Ground Chilli, Lemon Juice Powder, Ground CELERY, Ground Cardamom, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Ginger, Ground Bay, Acidity Regulator: E330, Ground Clove, Ground Fenugreek, Natural Colours: E160c & E100, Natural Lemon Flavour
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD.
Mix 3 tbsps (30g) of Tandoori Masala with 200ml of Natural Yoghurt and add to 300g of chicken or poultry. Allow to marinade for at least 1 hour before cooking.
Alternative Products Policy
If this product is out of stock a closely matching alternative product will be provided for the same cost. If no alternative can be found or if a lesser-value alternative is provided, we will issue a discount voucher code for the equivalent amount or a refund to the original payment card.
Local shipping policy:
- Next day (Mon - Sat): £2.99 up to £40. Orders over £40 FREE DELIVERY.
- Same day (Mon - Sat): £6.99
National shipping policy:
- Before 2:00pm - UK 1 to 2 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- After 2:00pm - UK 2 to 3 working days: £6.99 (up to 20Kg)
- Above 20Kg surcharge: 34p per Kg.
- Scotland, as above, but £7.99.
- Please note, the above rates exclude the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man, where the shipping cost is higher.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.